Monday, September 12, 2011

I'm BACK!

To all my loyal followers - so sorry I left you for so long.

My summer was a long and busy one, 2 internships, a part time job, (a couple vacations), and 2 summer classes kept me pretty busy.  Needless to say, an update is called for. Be on the lookout for updates on all of the above listed activities.  Lots of good things happened for me this summer, many good learning experiences with positive outcomes.

Now, though, school is starting again. My schedule looks pretty good, minus the never-ending night classes (aka class Monday through Thursday night). Classes are some that I am hoping to gain real world knowledge from - especially my international marketing class. I will also be taking my internship class this semester, which is supposed to be a helpful tool in solidifying a job after college.  



My internship is with Right Source Marketing, located in Canton in the old factory building. I hope to be able to explore the world of content marketing and learn its value, in addition to using that experience as a judge of which kind of marketing I would like to work in after I graduate.  If you want to check them out, please visit: http://www.rightsourcemarketing.com/ but I'm sure you will be hearing more about them in posts to come.






always,
a

No comments:

Post a Comment